- 1 Mini Greenhouse Using 2 Liter Bottle
- 2 How To Build A Greenhouse From Recycled Materials
- 3 Plastic Bottle Greenhouse at Blue Rock Station
- 4 Mini Green House Construction
- 5 MiniPolytunnel Construction
- 6 How to build a PolyTunnel
- 7 High Tunnel Construction
- 8 Victorian Greenhouse Restoration
- 9 Passive Solar Greenhouse
- 10 Walipini Underground Greenhouses
Greenhouses are used to provide the ideal micro-climates for some useful plants & processes (eg. to start off seedlings).
Here are some resources, also see the open source ecology page.
Learn how an eastern New Mexico gardener constructed a greenhouse from recycled materials.
From the Southwest Yard & Garden series.
Vegetable Garden Construction by Jeff from Kentucky of an inexpensive mini green house to start you seedlings in the winter. Visit The Bayou Gardener in Avoyelles Parish Louisiana - Cajun Country at http://www.thebayougardener.com
all greenhouses really are 'passive solar'..
& a legend in greenhouses: