- 1 Sally Fallon at Farm Food Voices '09
- 2 Milk
- 3 The Queen of Butter
- 4 Bone Broths
- 5 The Three Offenders of the Modern Diet
- 6 Key Principles of Traditional Diet
- 7 Fermented Foods
- 8 Preparing Grains
- 9 Soy Foods
- 10 The USDA Food Pyramid
- 11 Western A. Price mission statement
- 12 Soy Prison Press Conference Chicago
- 13 Dietary Guidelines Press Conference
Sally Fallon Morell is the co-founder and president of The Weston A. Price Foundation, author of Nourishing Traditions, an educational cook-book on practical nutrition & a speaker on the dietary discoveries of Dr Price.
Sally Fallon Morell of the Weston A. Price Foundation hosted a press conference with concerned scientists and nutrition researchers on Feb 14, 2011. In her introductory remarks she describes the Flaws in the 2010 USDA Dietary Guidelines, with a particular emphasis of the impact on school lunch programs.